Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Online Reputation

This Online Reputation is to see how much I can find out about Erik Fox using social media sites, for our class. 
Erik is a fan of the outdoors. From shooting, to skiing, and getting a little dirty on ATVs. All of these came from the first search that I did. The top result was from his Instagram account. One of the main themes in these pictures of Erik was, he loves being in the outdoors with other people. There are not many pictures that have been posted that do not have other people in them. Erik is single so it makes it easy to see that he is always with his friends.










Another point that I noticed is that he is a big sports fan. His favorite teams are the Denver Broncos, Utah Jazz, and Utah State Aggies. Again pulling a lot of this information from his Instagram account. He definitely gets involved with the sports he loves! From the posts that I saw I would say he is not one to go and just sit on the sideline at a football game; he is going to be involved in every chant, ever yell, and every mosh pit that happens. 
    






The third thing that I noticed about Erik is that he is a family man from his Instagram and Facebook accounts. He has multiple posts and pictures that contain family members. He has pictures eating, skiing, and hanging out with his family. By the looks of it he is not only a family man, he is a very close family man. His sister is in many of his pictures, and mentioned in Facebook posts. 


   





Erik is currently a Residence Assistant in the Merrill 1st West building, where he was responsible for the health, safety, and academic success of the students living on his floor He was responsible to put on programs to help and encourage certain areas of academic, social, and health success. He is excited to get to know more people and help them achieve their goals. This to me shows how much Erik cares about others around him. According to LinkedIn he was also an Account Manager. He was responsible to help customers receive student loans. He answered any questions regarding their account or the processes of student loans.

By the looks of it Erik is a very active person with a great personality. I did not see any photos or posts that I would mark as questionable. If I were an employer looking up Erik Fox, I would say he is a clean, good hearted, and strong individual that I would not have any worries if I hired him.  




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home